Monday, October 8, 2007

The Loss of a Family Member


It was a time for me when life was like one of those T.V. shows that have perfect families and nothing bad ever happens. I liked it that way so when my father came home with a sad look on his face I have to say it scared me more then a little bit but I had no idea that the news he would present would change my life forever.

My mom came out of her room and my dad called us to him. He started to say that something bad happened but he stopped because he was getting choked up. He finally came out and said that my uncle had died. My heart jumped to my throat and stayed there I felt like I couldn’t breathe, at that point I didn’t think about anything I was completely thoughtless and speechless I couldn’t believe that my only uncle that I ever had passed on and I would never see him again, That was the worst thing in my life .

No comments: